Orange Coast Title Family of Companies
We are committed to Safeguarding Customer Information
Types of Information
Depending upon which of our services you are utilizing, the types of nonpublic personal information that we may collect include:
· Information we receive from you on applications, forms and in other communications to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone or any other means;
· Information we receive from providers of services to us, such as appraisers, appraisal management companies, real estate agents and brokers and insurance agencies (this may include the appraised value, purchase price and other details about the property that is the subject of your transaction with us).
· Information about your transactions with us, our Affiliated Companies, or others; and
· Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
Only applies to CA residents
Use of Information
We request information from you for our own legitimate business purposes and not for the benefit of any nonaffiliated party. Therefore, we will not release your information to nonaffiliated parties except: (1) as necessary for us to provide the product or service you have requested of us; or (2) as permitted by law. We may, however, store such information indefinitely, including the period after which any customer relationship has ceased. Such information may be used for any internal purpose, such as quality control efforts or customer analysis.
Confidentiality and Security
We may also share the information we collect about you within our family of companies (our “Affiliated Companies”). We may also provide this information to companies that perform marketing or other services on our behalf, or on behalf of our Affiliated Companies (“Service Providers”). However, we will not share this information with our Affiliated Companies or our Service Providers if you choose to opt out, in writing. To opt-out, please complete the form entitled “Request Not to Share Nonpublic Personal Information”, which will be provided to you along with our preliminary report and/or escrow instructions. This form provides instructions on how to request us not to share information with third parties. Please be aware that Orange Coast Title Company and its Affiliated Companies maintain high standards to safeguard nonpublic, personal information, and do not rent or sell such information. Please note, however, that unless you opt out in writing, our Affiliated Companies and Service Providers will have access to the information in our files.
Other Important Information
If you have any questions or comments regarding
(866) 241-7373 or email us at privacydata@OCTitle.com .